Who are we?
ADM Instrument Engineering is a family run business that was established by our Managing Director, Glenn Bates in 1986.
Since then we have grown to become Australia's largest stockist of Mean Well power supplies, power transformers, industrial transducers and sensors and test & measurement instrumentation suitable for a wide range of different applications.
Meet the ADM Team by visiting our Staff Page
What do we do?
We are the largest authorised distributor and stockist of MEAN WELL LED Drivers in Australia.
Why does this matter? Because you don’t want to be wrangling with long lead times and holding more stock than you would otherwise need to.
Our customers include businesses working in LED Signage, Architectural Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, Warehouse Lighting, and Marine Lighting.
But it doesn’t stop at stocking and supplying products.
ADM’s highly trained technical team are on hand to help with any question you may have about a MEAN WELL LED Driver. We are here to help with any questions you may have about any of the following:
- Selecting the most suitable MEAN WELL LED Driver.
- Assistance with installation.
- Troubleshooting after installation of your MEAN WELL LED Driver.
- Repairs, both in and out of warranty.
How we do it.
ADM has a strong commitment to holding stock. This means you know the product is available when you need it, allowing you to keep your inventory costs to the bare minimum.
We also offer volume pricing and scheduled ordering to original equipment manufacturers, who need to order in high quantities.
Our technical staff undertake regular factory training and have close working relationships with MEAN WELL, so that they are up to date with the latest technologies available. This ensures you have the best MEAN WELL LED Drivers for your application.
Why do we do it?
Because it matters to you.
- We understand that it matters that you can quickly get a product to your door.
- And that you need to also get that product to your door at a fair and reasonable price.
- We understand that technical support matters, which is why we keep our technical team up to date with the latest product information.
We understand that you want to partner with a supplier that is focused on what matters to you.